Velocity Micro Announces the Release of the CineMagix FuzeBox
Revolutionary home media server is industry's first total whole home theater convergence device
Richmond, VA — October 8, 2008 — Velocity Micro, the premier independent builder of custom, high performance computers, notebooks, and home theater systems announces the immediate release of an innovative new closed-box home media server solution, the CineMagix FuzeBox Home Media Server. Utilizing an innovative interface and Velocity Micro's trademarked expert engineering, the FuzeBox manages, stores, and distributes pictures, music, and video throughout an entire home, making it the first and only whole home media experience on the market.
"For years, consumers have been struggling to find a home theater solution that will simply and efficiently help them manage their digital lives," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "The FuzeBox, with its simple interface and dynamic features, provides exactly what that consumer is looking for-a whole home media experience in one system." Velocity Micro paired with Fuze Media Systems to create and develop the innovative interface and perfect the meticulous build of the FuzeBox. As a result, the FuzeBox is a home media server device so simple and stable, literally anyone can use and enjoy it. Key features include:
- Digital Cablecard support for watching and recording digital content without a cable box or DVR
- Multiple audio zones play different music selections in various zones throughout a home using either a wireless or wired network
- The capability to back up and distribute DVDs and Blu-Rays to various video zones
- Acts as a whole home storage server for music, photos, video, and data
- Tremendous redundant storage capacity of up to two terabytes means space for over 300 movies and 8000 songs
- Multiple control options allow for remote management of all media server aspects including playing and controlling music and video from anywhere on the network
- Simple installation by end users or media professionals
- Locked graphical user interface that can't be broken by casual users
The CineMagix FuzeBox will be configurable from $1,995, directly from Velocity Micro. Visit VelocityFuzeBox.com for more information.
About Velocity Micro
Velocity Micro, Inc. is the premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America. Founded in 1992, Richmond, Va.-based Velocity Micro custom builds award winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, small business, workstation, visual supercomputers and peripherals. Velocity Micro products are currently available at most consumer electronics retailers nationwide. For more information, please call (800) 303-7866 or visit www.VelocityMicro.com
Velocity Micro has earned over 60 industry awards, including 11 PC Magazine Editor's Choice awards. CNET, Maximum PC, Mobile PC, PC World, Computer Gaming World, Computer Shopper, and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry's best-performing, highest-quality, and most reliable PCs.