NvidiaŽ Tesla K80 Kepler Computing Processor
Some of the world's largest data centers choose Tesla K80 to experience up to five-fold increase in system throughput. This helps them dramatically improve infrastructure ROI while delivering unprecedented computing capability for end users.
Engineered to deliver superior application performance, the Tesla K80 is packed with features like dual-GPU design and Dynamic GPU Boost. This results in an incredible 5-10x faster performance on real-world applications compared to the latest CPUs. A wide range of applications already benefit from GPU acceleration, including 9 of the top 10 HPC applications.
As the flagship accelerator in the Tesla platform, the Tesla K80 benefits from over a decade of innovation and a mature ecosystem. Tesla is the world's leading platform for the accelerated data center, with innovations in interconnect technologies like GPU direct RDMA, popular programming models like NVIDIA CUDAŽ and OpenACC, and hundreds of accelerated applications and libraries.
TESLA K80 ACCELERATOR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 4992 NVIDIA CUDA cores with a dual-GPU design
- Up to 2.91 Teraflops double-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- Up to 8.73 Teraflops single-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 24 GB of GDDR5 memory
- 480 GB/s aggregate memory bandwidth
- ECC protection for increased reliability
- Server-optimized to deliver the best throughput in the data center