- The customer must have current on-site warranty coverage.
- The customer must have registered warranty with Velocity Micro.
- Velocity Micro's Technical Support must deem the part replacement necessary and feasible based on remote troubleshooting conducted with customer.
- The customer is required to provide a valid credit card to secure advance replacement of part.
- If the customer can not provide credit card for advance replacement the original part must be shipped to Velocity Micro before the replacement part is shipped.
- Velocity Micro will ship the customer the part(s) needed to repair the system and a return label for the original part.
- Once the part is received the customer must contact Velocity Micro Tech Support to schedule an authorized field service technician to replace the part.
- The original part(s) which were repaired or replaced must be received back at Velocity Micro’s designated location within 14 days or the customer will be charged for the part(s).
- The RMA # (Return to Manufacturer Authorization) must be written on two or more sides of the outside of the shipping packaging.
- Failure to return said part(s) within this time frame grants Velocity Micro permission to charge the customer the prevailing retail price of the part(s).
- The RMA number expires 14 days after it is issued and must be written on two or more sides of the outside of the shipping packaging.
- On-site service is within continental United States.
- Velocity Micro reserves the right to recall a system for depot repair even if the customer has purchased on-site service.
- Due to the complex nature of some computer configurations or problems, some repairs cannot be diagnosed by telephone or feasibly performed in the field and so, at the discretion of the Velocity Micro support technician, require the product be returned to Velocity Micro’s facility for further diagnosis or repairs.
- Under no circumstance can Velocity Micro dispatch a field technician for on-site diagnosis prior to a repair.
- Velocity Micro claims no responsibility for any lost or missing data on a customer’s computer. The customer is solely responsible to back-up all data files to an external medium prior to service.
- On-site service is for the purpose of hardware replacement or installation only.
- On-site service does not include data back-up, data restoration, data transfer, or loading of any third party software or hardware not originally installed by Velocity Micro.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.