How do I correctly install the newest NVIDIA Graphics Drivers?
To install the newest NVIDIA Graphics Driver, you will first want to visit this site:
- From there you will want to select your video card from the appropriate drop down selections.
- After you download the latest drivers make sure you leave them in a location where you can easily find them. (We recommend your Desktop)
- Once downloaded, open the file and accept the liscense agreement.
- When asked what type of installation you'd like to perform, select Custom.
- A list will be presented with several checkboxes. Be sure to select all of them, especially "Perform a clean install." This will uninstall the previous driver completely.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your PC.
- You now should have the latest NVIDIA Graphics Driver.