Today, we announced that our annual, wildly popular Campus Edition is officially back for 2015.
Designed to be the perfect PC for back to school, this year’s Campus Edition is powered by an Intel processor and chipset for the ultimate in performance and reliability and built by the same US-based engineers using the same extreme care and zero bloatware as Velocity Micro’s famous enthusiast and gaming PCs. It includes:
- Our classic mATX SX chassis for superior cooling
- A premium 430 Watt EVGA power supply for reliability and upgradability
- Intel processors with Core i5 and i7 options
- 8GB of high performance Crucial Ballistix RAM
- Your choice of Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- 1-year parts and labor warranty with LIFETIME 100% US-based support
When purchasing a pre-installed PC with Windows 10, the 2015 Campus Edition is available starting at just $599, which begs the question – why pay the same price for an inferior product mass produced overseas?
To learn more about the 2015 Campus Edition, or configure yours, click here.
Latest posts by Josh Covington (see all)
- USB 3.1 vs. USB Type-C vs. USB 3.0 What’s the difference? - August 14, 2019
- Xeon vs i7/i5 – What’s the difference? - August 8, 2019
- NVMe vs. M.2 vs. SATA – What’s the Difference? - August 5, 2019