Today, we’re excited to announce our newest custom chassis – the GX3. Designed with the same focuses on aesthetics, cooling, performance, and expansion as our previous generation cases, the GX3 is as close to perfection as you can come. We’ve obsessed over every detail in the GX3 to ensure that it’s worthy of everything that Velocity Micro has come to represent – award winning distinction, precision engineering, and extreme PC performance. Features include:
- Up to Six Hard Drives in a tool-less hard drive cage for quick and easy swapping
- 240mm radiator, closed loop liquid cool capable for extreme overclocking of Devil’s Canyon and Haswell-E unlocked CPUs
- Superior cooling even on air – top and bottom fans pull air in and across vital components while dual side fans push warm air out
- Dual USB 3.0 and audio ports on the top of the chassis for easy access no matter your desk orientation
- Solid aluminum construction turns the case into a giant heat sink, pulling warm air away from vital components
- Understated case lighting produces a distinctive appearance without being flashy or garish
Check out the gallery below or click here to learn more.