Needless to say, we’re a little excited.
Simply put, the MX3 is one of the most impressive cases we’ve ever designed. By combining the compact footprint of a mATX form factor with the power capability of an ultra-performance PC, we’ve proven that you no longer need a big, bulky box to build a system capable of extreme gaming and media creation at even 4K resolutions. It’s a big step forward for us and the industry as a whole.
The MX3 is as full of features as it is easy on the eyes. As close to mATX perfection and you can get.
Here are just a few of the reasons the MX3 is so remarkable:
- Capable of handling any two extreme graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire – even the GTX 780 Ti
- Up to 6 Hard Drives in a tool-less hard drive cage for quick and easy swapping
- 240mm radiator, closed loop liquid cool capable for extreme overclocking of Devil’s Canyon unlocked CPUs
- Superior cooling even on air – top and bottom fans pull air in and across vital components while dual side fans push warm air out
- Dual USB 3.0 and audio ports on the top of the chassis for easy access no matter your desk orientation
- Solid aluminum construction turns the case into a giant heat sink, pulling warm air away from vital components
- Measures 15” H x 19” D x 7” W
It’s been a long road to get here but the payoff is definitely worth it for our customers. To learn more about our newest creation, go here.
Latest posts by Josh Covington (see all)
- NVMe vs. M.2 vs. SATA – What’s the Difference? - December 5, 2017
- Black Friday 2017 PC Deals - November 9, 2017
- Features We’re Looking Forward to in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - October 17, 2017