- The customer must have current warranty coverage.
- The customer must have registered warranty with Velocity Micro.
- Velocity Micro's Technical Support must deem the part replacement necessary and feasible based on remote troubleshooting conducted with customer.
- The customer must not currently owe Velocity Micro the return of previously replaced parts from past RMA service.
- The customer is required to provide a valid credit card to secure advance replacement of part.
- If the customer can not provide credit card for advance replacement the original part must be shipped to Velocity Micro before the replacement part is shipped.
- Velocity Micro will ship the customer the part(s) needed to repair the system and a return label for the original part if required.
- The original part(s) which were repaired or replaced must be received back at Velocity Micro’s designated location within 14 days or the customer will be charged for the part(s).
- The RMA # (Return to Manufacturer Authorization) must be written on two or more sides of the shipping box.
- RMA service is within continental United States. Customers are responsible for all international duty fees and shipping costs for international shipments
- Due to the complex nature of some computer problems, some system failures cannot be diagnosed by telephone and require the product be returned to Velocity Micro’s facility for further diagnosis and repairs. In addition, the replacement of liquid cooling systems (or the motherboard or power supply of such systems), some power supplies, some motherboards, and all CPUs will typically require a depot repair regardless of whether or not the customer purchased onsite service.
- Under no circumstance can Velocity Micro dispatch a field technician for on-site diagnosis prior to shipping an RMA replacement.
- Velocity Micro claims no responsibility for any lost or missing data on a customer’s computer. The customer is solely responsible to back-up all data files to an external medium prior to service.
- Specialized/Branded Peripherals such as Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, or Speakers are RMA'd through the component manufacturer (i.e. Logitec, Razor, Asus, etc).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.