Affiliate Program FAQs
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Velocity Micro Affiliate Program.
- What is the Velocity Micro Affiliate Program?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Velocity Micro Affiliate?
- Does it cost anything to become a Velocity Micro Affiliate?
- What are my responsibilities as a Velocity Micro's affiliate?
- What are Velocity Micro's responsibilities?
- How do I sign up?
- If I own more than one website, can I still become an affiliate?
- I don't have a Web site. Can I still apply?
- Can I participate in other affiliate programs?
- How do I create links?
- Where should I place the links on my site?
- Can I use Velocity Micro content on my site?
- How much can I earn?
- How do I know how much I've earned?
- Can I earn money on my own purchases?
- What about product returns?
- How can I monitor my sales?
- How do I change my account information?
- Who processes orders and handles customer service?
- How will you know that the orders came from my site?
- What if my question is not answered here?
What is the Velocity Micro Affiliate Program?
Velocity Micro's Affiliate Program allows you to offer high-end, high-quality computer systems to your site's visitors. In doing so, you receive 3% of sales referred through a banner or button you place on your site.
What are the benefits of becoming a Velocity Micro Affiliate?
The main benefit is simple - profit. You earn 3% of any customer sale purchased through the banner on your site. No strings, no commitments, no licensing deals, no fees – nothing like that.
What are Velocity Micro's responsibilities?
Velocity Micro provides all the tools necessary to manage your account, including banners, buttons, text links, and other promotional material. Velocity Micro also handles all the ordering, building, shipping, and support on every system sold through your banner.
How do I sign up?
Simple: complete and submit the online application!
Can I participate in other affiliate programs?
Absolutely. Being a Velocity Micro Affiliate does not prevent you from being involved in other sites' affiliate programs.
How do I create links?
Logging into your Velocity Micro Affiliate account will provide you access to the banners and buttons that we have created for use. Below each image is a window with the HTML code you need. Copy and paste that code into your website, and the image will appear on your page, along with the proper code to make sure you get credit for your referral.
Where should I place the links on my site?
We leave link placement entirely up to you. We do not require that you place the banner in any specific location. Keep in mind, however, that the more visible the button or banner is, the more likely you are to attract visitors and generate sales.
Can I use Velocity Micro content on my site?
You may use any content you find within your affiliate account login. You may not use any other content from Velocity Micro or www.velocitymicro.com without express written permission.
How much can I earn?
There's no limit to how much money you can earn through the Velocity Micro Affiliate program. You get 3% of any sales referred through the image you place on your site. How much you earn depends on how many people you refer from your site.
What about product returns?
If a user returns a product for a refund or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for any commission earned on that transaction.
Who processes orders and handles customer service?
Velocity Micro takes care of each referred sale exactly the same as independent sales. You don't have to bother with any of the details; just place the banner on your site.
How will you know that the orders came from my site?
The code that you receive from our website (the code that you copy and paste into your website to display our image) contains your unique ID issued to you when we accept you into our program. This code ensures that you get credit for your referrals, so it's important that you don't edit or remove this code.
What if my question is not answered here?
Please contact Velocity Micro at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.